Congratulations to our winners!
Thank you to all that participated and helped make this competition a success!
A common guy
A True Dream, by Baolonght
The Scarecrow Girl, by Cassiopereira
- All films must be submitted in one of the following digital video formats: AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, 3GP, and 3G2.
- All videos must not exceed 100mb.
- The maximum length of each short film is 10 minutes, including credits.
- All entries should be presented in their original form and with English subtitles if the film is in another language.
- The producer is responsible for the authenticity of the work.
- The use of copyright materials (music, images, etc.) is not allowed, unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material.
- Each entry must focus on one or more of the 7 key issues of the 7 Billion Actions initiative.
- Each team or individual may submit one or two short films to use their talents to address global issues and solutions.
- The deadline for submissions is 9pm GMT February 15, 2012.
Jury, Voting & Prize
- The Jury will be selected by 7 Billion Actions initiative and the Foundation 10.12.48.
- The jury will choose a final selection of ten short films announced on February 26, 2012.
- Online voting will determine the top three short films from the ten films selected by the jury.
- Voting will take place from February 26 to March 6 (9pm UTC/GMT ) 2012, through http://7billionactions.votigo.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/7billionactions?sk=app_238945266162007
- The short film with the most votes will be the winner!
- Winner will be announced on 8 March, 2012
- 1st Prize:$ 4,000; 2nd Prize: $ 2,000; 3rd Prize: 1,000.
The 7 Key Issues:
Your film must address one of these 7 issues:
- Poverty and Inequality: Breaking the Cycle
- Women and Girls: Empowerment and Progress
- Young People: Forging the Future
- Reproductive Health and Rights: The Facts of Life
- Environment: Healthy Planet, Healthy People
- Ageing: An Unprecedented Challenge
- Urbanization: Planning for Growth
contest powered by